Thursday, July 10, 2008

I Heart Summer

My friend and I took the kids camping at the beach while the husbands worked and had a wonderful time. I love the Oregon Coast, it is so beautiful and relaxing. Here are some of my favorite scenic pix.











Going away always seems to cultivate more work when you get home, plus, we are having family come to visit next week! We are heading back to the beach for more fun and will also do some things around town.

I am also working on something for Dot's Summer Doldrums Contest and I'm trying to incorporate the Unplugged Projects in to our weekly activities. Lots going on around here!

5 comments:

Roxanne said...

Very cool pics! Nothing like we see around here!! Sounds like you're keeping busy!!

bunzi said...

oh nice. we have been meaning to visit the oregon coast sometime. i have heard it's lovely and your pictures are such. what month is a good time?

you aren't too late for the contest. ;)

mushroommeadows said...

Beautiful pictures!!!! :)

Amy said...

Everything looks so beautiful. I love your pictures- summer is definitely one of my favorite seasons. As I get older though, it is becoming harder to pick a favorite since there is so much to love about each season!

Garden State Kate said...

Great pictures! I'd love to visit Oregon,,it looks lovely.