Monday, March 17, 2008

Yay For Smocks!

This pattern is from MayFly. The link is on the home page, look on the right under the heading MAKE STUFF. I have been searching for a smock pattern for some time now, but haven't had much luck. It was an extra bonus that this pattern was free!

I want to make one in every color! They will be nice in the summer, just throw a pair of shorts underneath. I'm wondering, could I pull off this look as well as Violet does? Probably not!


"you done taking pictures yet, momma?"


"I'm makin' you coffee."


It's reversible. Stripes are nice!

5 comments:

Roxanne said...

Oh my gosh, she is the cutest thing ever! Isn't that pattern easy? I used it last summer. I think I will have to enlarge the pattern a little for this summer.

Lisa said...

The smock is very cute!! Violet is darling - the blond curls are to die for!!

Jessy and her dog Winnie said...

Those are so cute, and creative!

Anonymous said...

V looks so sassy in that first photo. The smock is almost as cute as she is.

mushroommeadows said...

Adorable smock!!! And who is that cutie pie?? Sooo cute! :)