Monday, August 4, 2008

A Day Spent In The Kitchen

I spent most of Sunday in the kitchen.


Baking bread. I'm re-working a recipe and as soon as I've got it right, I'll post it. I'm also going to try making Yeast Free Bread, very interesting.


Making more jam, black berry this time.


And these crumb bars. I used up the black berries and it was delicious!


For dinner we had grilled summer squash. We use a little olive oil, salt and pepper, throw them onto a baking sheet and then put the baking sheet right onto the grill. YUMMY!


Along with some delicious turkey burgers topped with divine market tomatoes.

5 comments:

SquishyCuteStuff said...

Mmmm those grilled zucchini look delish! I like doing it and using greek seasoning mix. And now you have me wanting turkey burgers! LOL I have a special recipe, may have to make that tonight and post on my blog. (ps.. found you via Black Apple).

Anjeanette said...

Oh I love squash! I'm going to have to check out those bars.

Your food posts always make me hungry.

mushroommeadows said...

okay...all of it, and I mean all of it, is making my tummy grumble! :) YUM YUM YUM!

bunzi said...

your food looks mouth watering :D

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

yummy