Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It Was A Sunny Weekend!



The kids played in the sand box,



and blew some dandy lions.



It takes total concentration.



The chickens scratched and pecked, like they always do. See the red beak? That's from a beet, looks kind of gory. She does have an evil look in her eye... Attack of the chickens!



Wren climbed a tree, much to his delight



And I noticed this! I can't wait for them all to bloom so the air will be filled with their luscious aroma.

Amongst all this lovely weather, Denny was sick in bed. Poor guy. Now, the rain is back and Wren is sick. I'm glad he got to enjoy the sun.

3 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

Dandelions are awesome. I saw one in the parking lot the other day and I just made me smile. :)

Anyway, the kid pics are super adorable. I especially like the satisfaction on Wren's tree climbing one. ATTA BOY!

Lisa said...

How did you get that picture of Wren in the tree? That's awesome! Spring is the best - minus the allergies, of course!

Amy said...

Such great pictures- especially the one of him in the tree and the dandeloin. Awesome shots- looking forward to that beautiful weather over here!