Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Cupcake Gang

I purchased some crochet patterns from anapaulaoli.etsy.com, she has some seriously cute stuff, and along with my patterns she included this super cute cupcake pattern that she offers for free on her blog as well.

So, I totally went to town and I made all the birthday kids a personalized crochet character cupcake. It was so fun thinking of each child, trying to create something just for them.













This was last year. Its birthday season again, and I've got my work cut out for me. I've got some sewing projects going and I want to make some appliquéd t-shirts. I was thinking initials would be fun. And I'll probably try making some more softies!

10 comments:

Diane Gilleland said...

These are so adorable! The kitty is my favorite.

mushroommeadows said...

Wow! They're all so cute! I so wish that I could crochet or knit. :(

Anonymous said...

The cupcakes are really gorgeous. We definitely keep tabs on your blog. I find it very inspiring and relaxing. I ended up even ordering the knitting book on a previous post even though I don't knit....yet. The only problem is my kids want everything they see on there.

Unknown said...

I love me some yarn cuppy cakes!

Lisa said...

I love the pirate - so super cute!!

Anonymous said...

The Pirate is my most favorite! Sooo CUTE!

Roxanne said...

Oh my gosh, those are adorable!! Can't wait to see what you come up with this year!

tokyobunnie said...

These are so adorable!!!

Ginger said...

So sweet my friend awesome love the one with the crown lol just ao cute!
hugs ginger

Ginger said...

Just adorable the one with the crown won my heart lol .All so cute hard to pick when you see them all together you been working so hard.
hugs ginger