Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Taking A Sewing Break, Just For A Bit...

I had to take my sewing machine to the doctor. It wasn't feeling as well as usual. I took this opportunity to bring in the serger that had been given to me that I've never used. Yes, you read that right, I've had a serger sitting in my closet. But I've actually taken the step to finally get it going, so that is a good thing.

In the mean time, I'm going to start some yarn projects to keep myself occupied. And since this post needs some pictures, I'm leaving you with these.


Our family laying in the grass watching the clouds.


Violet had too much fun with the green marker!

3 comments:

Amy said...

If she didn't cover herself in green marker, she would look like a little cherub angel :)

Have fun with the serger. My very first sewing class we learned how to use one of those. I have already forgotten though :)

bunzi said...

love the pictures. they feel like a breeze on a hot summer's day.

Ginger said...

Ahhh she just so cute even with the marker lol