Monday, June 16, 2008

Ah, Summer

Summer is here. At least school is out, now we are waiting for some hot weather!


Wren graduated from preschool on Friday. The kids made tie-dye shirts in class to wear to the celebration, so there was a sea of color.


My little grad!

We have a few things planned for the summer, but mostly we will be spending our days around town and at home. So, I need to get organized! I decided that every night I will write a list of things that I want to accomplish the next day, then when I wake up I will have some guidance. Otherwise I'm afraid we will end up spending too much time in our pj's wondering what there is to do. Of course, some days like that are OK!

7 comments:

Roxanne said...

I think the list idea is a great one! The days fly by way too fast around here. At least we could feel like we accomplished something - even if it is just having fun!!

Michie said...

Congrats to your little graduate. I love that they tie-dyed shirts for the ceremony!

Good luck with your lists - I should try that too, but I always end up losing the lists somehow!

Jessy and her dog Winnie said...

Aww so cute! I love the tie-dye shirt!

mushroommeadows said...

Congratulations, Wren!!! :)

I love PJ days. :)

Amy said...

Congrats on your graduate- what a sweetie in his little tie-dyed shirt! Making a list is a great idea! We have had quite a few pajama days over here so I am trying to mix those in with some other things too :) Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Wren! So official, I had no idea they have a ceremony for preschool graduation, what fun!! Anyhow, missing you and hoping to catch up sometime soon. P.S. Love the photo of denny on fathers day, what a handsome family you have, I love you all to pieces.

Brittney Corrigan said...

If you're ever at a loss for things to do, you can always come bring the kids over and jump on the trampoline! Call anytime!