Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I can't stop!

I made sock and glove monsters with the ladies at Family Stories for a craft day, and I can't stop! I made the pink one and then Wren told me he too needed a worm and that it should be green and long and have big eyes.


Which way is right side up?


Then I needed to make this one. "Is it for me?" asks Wren. No, this one is for me! They don't get to claim all of them. I will hug it and squeeze it and call it George.


And here is Violet 'helping' me. I like how she needed to try on the materials while working with them. She is intently cutting up a piece of glove. I got upset when I realized all the damage she was doing and had to remind myself that they are replaceable, and that she was thoroughly enjoying herself.


I call this 'Body Parts'.

I even made a special trip to Target to get more gloves, but all they have left are mittens. I guess these are a seasonal project. So now I am inspired to actually make something from my Stupid Sock Creatures book that I was given so long ago.

No comments: