Friday, January 23, 2009

Coughing and Sneezing and Aches, Oh My!

I've been hit with a nasty virus. One of those not quite the flu, but worse than a cold and it has lasted for days. Everyday I've thought, this is almost over and everyday I feel just a bit better. But really, I think it is almost over!

Just so you know, I've been thinking about you while I've been gone. Wanting to hop on to say hello and to show you my newest hat, that I totally LOVE. The sun is shining today, so I'm hoping to snap a nice picture. I really can't wait to show you!

3 comments:

Roxanne said...

I hope you really are feeling better soon! Can't wait to see the hat.

Lo Christine said...

Hope you get feeling better!! I think a lot of that has been going around. . .

SquishyCuteStuff said...

Oh, no! I hope you feel better ☺ I have a nice hot bowl of mulligatawny and rice for you...it will make you feel so much better!