Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Holidays!

*I'm a guest blogger over at Dabbled today! I needle felted a little gnome and wrote up a how to. Dabbled is one of my favorite blogs. Dot dabbles in many things, felted sweater crafts, illustrations, robots, cooking, just to name a few. She also hosts contests that are very fun to participate in. Go check her out!



We had a wonderful time yesterday, quite relaxing.




Denny's mom took pictures of the kids in front of the tree on Christmas Eve,


and I wanted to join in the fun!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am especially in love with the lamb! Need one really bad for my tree!

Anjeanette said...

Your kids are so freaking adorable. I really like to see pictures of you too. No wonder where your kids get it from!! Do you not gain any weight? Not fair! (How about some pictures of Denny sometime too?)

Michie said...

I love your shirt! :)

Dot said...

Thanks so much for the guest post! I love the tutorial, and apparently, lots of my readers love it too! :)

Dot

Amanda Jean said...

merry christmas! i hope your day was great. your kiddies are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Iould like to see these sweet faces in real life again sometime... Maybe for puddle stomping?