Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The End. And A New Begining

The end of 2008 is here. I'm not a fan of resolution lists. But I do like to reflect on the year that is passing and try to send myself into the new year with a positive attitude. Hoping for the best, reminding myself to be adaptable because things don't usually happen as they have been planned. Remembering that things happen for a reason and you may or may not figure out why.


We are all one year older, hopefully wiser.


I am very thankful to have a healthy, happy family to accompany me into the next year.


All in all, this has been a wonderful year, I've been able to spend a great amount time making and creating and I have found a great place to share it. Thanks for reading and supporting my efforts and experiences.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!

4 comments:

SquishyCuteStuff said...

You have such a beautiful family! I really have enjoyed reading your blog and looking at your lovely crafty/foody pictures. Can't wait to follow you into the New Year ♥

Diane Gilleland said...

Happy New Year, Sally! I have so enjoyed your blog this year. XOXO!

Anonymous said...

You have a lovely family. :)

Happy New Year to you all!

Anonymous said...

Sally, Love you all to pieces! Give the kids and denny a big hug from me and my little posse! Beautiful words and I also believe you have to count your blessings and be thankful for all that we do have....Happy new year and maybe this will be a year of more time with each other (like I want to come visit... I am thinking maybe a trip to the beach with our two families next summer? Would you be game? Love you always!