Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just Too Busy

Seriously Folks, I'm just too busy for my own good. I really don't know how people with kids are supposed to get anything done. I'm never home anymore and never seem to have the time or energy to have some me time! I actually have tons of things I want to write about, just can't get it done. I'm trying to be a part of Dabbled's Make Something Cool Every Day challenge. At this point, just posting here will be challenging enough!

So here are some teaser pics just to let you know that I'm still alive and kicking and "doing".


Velvet Chocolate Sauce.


Trying to take a picture of the dress I made.


Cake for the school auction.


A bowl of dirt?


Sunday walk.

3 comments:

SquishyCuteStuff said...

I totally sympathize with you...I often feel like I am neglecting my blog or some other aspect of my life. You sure have been busy! Beautiful cakes, dress, and adorable kiddies! I am TOTALLY lovin' the spoon stuck in the "dirt"...is it old?

Vone said...

I love the picture of the dress you made. I have a few like that too. I'm jealous of those people who can get great pictures, their kids must be slower :)
I'm also in the challenge and I also haven't had time to post, maybe this weekend.

Roxanne said...

YUM, can I please place a bid on that cake! :)