Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cupcake Caddy

*Check this out! Someone else loves her cupcake carrier too!

I'm always excited to use my cupcake caddy, since it means I'm making cupcakes and I heart cupcakes.



This caddy holds 24 cupcakes and is made by ChefMate. The bottom is actually a cupcake pan, so it is dual purpose.



I found out that you need to be careful about how high you frost.



This thing is pretty handy. I imagine that I might need two of them when Wren starts kindergarten next year though, do they still have you make cupcakes for birthday's?

These cupcakes were my go to chocolate cupcake recipe with an extra little surprise of homemade caramel in the center. YUM!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Those cupcakes sound yummy! I can't believe Wren will be in Kindergarten next year? Wow - where did the time go?

Michie said...

I like the cupcake carrier. For some reason I find I'm drawn to cupcakey things lately - fancy cupcakes, that little metal cupcake tower thing, etc. However, I don't know if I've ever even made cupcakes before. Odd.